Construction Services | Real Estate Services | Property Management
About Stenz Our Staff Contact Us
Memory Hall Senior Apartments
Exclusively for active seniors.
The historic restoration of Memory Hall involved the adaptive reuse of the 1922 Lebanon High School and gymnasium into affordable senior housing conveniently located one block north of Lebanon Courthouse Square.
- This facility provides 59 unique and affordable efficiency, one and two bedroom apartments for active seniors.
- The apartments were designed to maintain the unique character of the building, maximize privacy and optimize the use of common social areas.
- Your new home is equipped with:
- Range, refrigerator, dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Energy efficient, individually controlled central heat and air conditioning
- Internet access
- Ceiling lights
- Carpeting and/or hardwood floors
- All apartments are easily accessible via the elevator.
- Apartments for residents with disabilities are also available.
- Laundry rooms are located on all three levels.
- Game Room, Lounge and outdoor seating area with grill are also available to residents.
- Ample parking is available for residents and guests.
- Limited-access entry is coupled with an electronic entry system.
- The restoration of the original gymnasium provides an outstanding facility for exercise programs and social/civic senior events.
- Residents receive a free membership to the Memory Hall Health and Fitness Center, which is located on the premises.
- Residents of Memory Hall must comply with certain occupancy requirements of age, income and family size.
For information, call Debbie Osborne at 765-483-0191 or 877-236-8278
or Karen Darrah at 317-262-4999.
Office hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday - 9:00 - 4:00
Wednesday - by appointment.